Thursday, September 07, 2006


Today I took the advice of a dear friend of mine (John Dobbs) and started this blog. John is the minister at the Central Church of Christ in Pascagoula, Mississippi. Since I've been here we have developed a fantastic friendship and I'm sure we will be friends for a long time to come.

As my first post I should mention that I'm adding a link that will tell you more about me, who I am, where I'm going and where I've been. I hope that you take the time to read this as it will dial you in on my opinions, hopes, concerns and dreams.

2 comments:

JD said...

Hey Jeff

Good job on the blog. Getting the word out is so important. Thanks for your efforts.

Anonymous said...

Way to go dude... I especially agree with the comments about We duh people and about Mississippi not truely getting the help they deserved and I'm from New Orleans!


Peace,
Sheo, you EQ2 buddy =P